Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Vladimir (Sidewinders #9) by Kat Mizera Review

Vladimir (Sidewinders #9)Vladimir by Kat Mizera
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kat Mizera scores with VLADIMIR, the ninth book in the Sidewinders series. NHL star Vladimir Kolnikov stands up actress Rachel Kennedy at the altar, needing to discover his past back in Russian where he grew up an orphanage. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I loved this book. I read a lot of hockey romances. This one took on a new twist. I enjoyed the Russian hockey perspective. I recently watched RED ARMY directed by Gabe Polsky. I think that put me in the perfect mindset for this novel.

I like how Vlad and Rachel meet. I love that they have the same birthday. They both deal with one thing after the other throughout this story. They can’t seem to catch any breaks. They both become stronger for it.

Kat Mizera does an amazing job with both the plot and character development in VLADIMIR. The story was original, with interesting twists. I like Toli’s involvement in the novel. I love that Jamie Teller played an important role in this story, along with the rest of the Sidewinders crew. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: February 22nd 2018

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...