Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Head Coach (Hellions Angels #2) by Lia Riley Review

Head Coach (Hellions Angels, #2)Head Coach by Lia Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lia Riley’s HEAD COACH is top-shelf. Sports reporter Neve Angel and Hellions’ head coach Tor Gunnar are nemesis. However, a game of air hockey might change it all. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult audiences. The story takes place in Colorado.

I looked forward to reading Neve’s and Tor’s story ever since book one, MISTER HOCKEY. The two have an interesting relationship, enemies that are attracted to each other. The plot was clever and believable. There were a lot of interesting twists throughout the story. I liked the wedding aspect of the novel. I love when Neve went dress shopping. Kendall was just what she needed. I thought the traffic app aspect was smart. The moose was entertaining.

Lia Riley does a great job with her character development. Neve is smart and feisty. She has some self-esteem issues. Tor is a good man and father. He is reasonable. He is usually good at reading people. I like that Neve and Tor always respected each other. Both love their jobs and realize that a relationship between the two could cause a conflict of interest.

I like how the story ended. It felt well concluded. Because of the tidbits told about Patrick Donnelly that happened in this book, I cannot wait for book three, VIRGIN TERRITORY, to hear his story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 159 pages
Published November 21st 2017 by Avon Impulse
ASIN: B06XBZ1W75
Series: Hellions Angels #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...