Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Game On (Hometown Players #6) by Victoria Denault Review

Game On (Hometown Players #6)Game On by Victoria Denault
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Victoria Denault is on a winning streak with book six of the Hometown Players series, GAME ON. Hockey star for the Brooklyn Barons, Alex Larue, doesn’t want anyone to know about his past. He decides to volunteer at a charity dedicated to a cause important to him that is run by Brie Bennett. The two bump heads and immediately judge each other, not realizing everything they have in common. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult and adult audiences.

I loved this story. My heart broke for Alex and everything he went through. I love that he makes so much of an effort to help those who were in similar situations he was, especially Mackenzie. I also appreciated that Brie knew what her life could have been like and dedicated her life to helping others that were not as fortunate as her. I thought it was clever how their lives intertwined. GAME ON is an excellent example of why you shouldn’t judge people that you don’t really know.

Once again, Victoria Denault does a phenomenal job with both her character development and plot. GAME ON is skillfully written and impossible to put down. I love the trades that happened in this series. I enjoyed that the characters from the previous books had pivotal roles in this story. The ending was perfect and felt well resolved. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Expected publication: October 10th 2017 by Forever Yours
ISBN139781538727003
Edition Language: English
Series: Hometown Players #6

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...