Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, September 18, 2017

Complications on Ice (Boys of Winter #3) by S.R. Grey Review

Complications on Ice (Boys of Winter #3)Complications on Ice by S.R. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

S. R. Grey scores a hat trick with the third book in the Boys of Winter series, COMPLICATIONS ON ICE.
NHL star, Benjamin “Benny” Perry, decides to get back at his coach by dating his daughter, Eliza Townsend. He doesn’t plan on falling for her and the complications that come along with it. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult and adult audiences. It primarily takes place in Las Vegas.

We met Eliza in the previous book. I was looking forward to her story, and I was not disappointed. I like how the novels overlap. A lot of stuff was going on with Eliza that we had no clue about. She went through a lot. She grows up tremendously in a short amount of time. I like Benny. He is a former substance abuser. He matures throughout the story. He is a sweet guy. I didn’t really like that they both wanted to get to know each other before having met each other, but I like the way that the story played out.

The plot was clever and believable. There were numerous obstacles and twists that kept the story interesting. I like how Drew Chidders was incorporated into the book. I wouldn’t mind hearing his story down the line. The baby food diet was amusing. COMPLICATIONS ON ICE was skillfully written and flowed well. I had a hard time putting down this book. I’m looking forward to Dylan’s story, CAUTION ON ICE. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 268 pages
Expected publication: September 18th 2017
ASIN: B075KKCJWM
Edition Language: English

Series: Boys of Winter #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...